- 1 How do you calculate finished floor level?
- 2 What is SSL and FFL in construction?
- 3 What is FFL in building terms?
- 4 What is FFL in architectural drawing?
- 5 What is the difference between RL and FFL?
- 6 What is finished floor height?
- 7 What is FGL level?
- 8 What is slab level?
- 9 What is RL in construction?
- 10 What does BM mean in construction?
- 11 How do you read a site plan?
- 12 What is a finished floor?
How do you calculate finished floor level?
Locate the structural floor height specified in the flooring project plans. Add the combined height of the architectural floor material, substrates and adhesives to the structural floor height. This is the finished floor level.
What is SSL and FFL in construction?
1. SSL, FFL, SFLABBREVIATIONS. • FINISH FLOOR LEVELFFL• STRUCTURAL FLOORLEVELSFL• STRUCTURAL SLABLEVELSSL.
What is FFL in building terms?
Anyway FFL means finish floor level.
What is FFL in architectural drawing?
The client is concerned with clear storey heights i.e. the dimension between the finished floor level and the finished ceiling levels. Architects will invariably give the finished floor level ( FFL ) on their drawings.
What is the difference between RL and FFL?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I don’t see it that often but engineers and surveyors use R.L. for Relative Level or Reduced Level. It is a measurement of height taken from some known datum. F.F.L is First Floor Level.
What is finished floor height?
Finished floor height is the measurement from the natural grade of the property to the top surface of the floor inside the home.
What is FGL level?
FGL – FINISHED GROUND LEVEL. FFL-FINISHED FLOOR LEVEL.
What is slab level?
The term ‘floor slab ‘ usually refers to a floor that has been formed using concrete (and generally steel reinforcement) and may form part of the structure of a building. It may form the floor of a basement, at ground level or at upper levels.
What is RL in construction?
Reduced level ( RL ): this is the height or elevation above the point adopted as the site datum for the purpose of establishing levels. To establish the required depths for a drainage system you need to work from the datum point. The datum is taken as a reduced level of 10,000.
What does BM mean in construction?
BM Construction Abbreviation
|5||BM||Bending Moment Architecture, Civil Engineering, Engineering|
|2||BM||Building Materials Trading, Business, Building|
|1||BM||Bending Mment Construction Drawing|
|1||BM||Board Measure Technology, Board, Measure|
|1||BM||Build method Building, Technology, Design|
How do you read a site plan?
Tips on How to Read a Site Plan
- Find The Title Block. In the bottom right corner of most plans, you’ll find what’s called a title block.
- Learn the Plan’s Scale.
- Determine the Orientation of the Plan.
- Know the Datum Point.
- Note the Site’s Contours.
- Locate Existing Structures.
What is a finished floor?
A finish floor (also known as floor covering) is the top layer of flooring. In other words, it is the layer that you walk on, and it is typically quite decorative layer compared to the layers of flooring beneath it.