- 1 How long is white card?
- 2 What is Construction White Card?
- 3 Is a construction blue card still valid?
- 4 Do you have to renew your white card?
- 5 Can you fail a white card test?
- 6 How much is it to get a white card?
- 7 What jobs can you get with a white card?
- 8 What is the difference between a blue card and a white card?
- 9 Is white card course hard?
- 10 Does my white card expire?
- 11 Is a white card valid in all states?
- 12 Is a white card nationally Recognised?
- 13 How do I get my white card back?
- 14 How long does it take to do a white card online?
- 15 Are online white card courses legit?
How long is white card?
The statement is valid for 60 days but most cards are issued in less than 30 days. If you don’t receive your card give us a call on 13 10 50.
What is Construction White Card?
A White Card is evidence that you have completed a General Construction Induction course/ White Card course (previously known as the Blue Card, Red Card or Green Card course depending on your state). This course is mandatory for anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry.
Is a construction blue card still valid?
From 30 June 2009 the blue card ceased to be issued, however, it will be regarded as proof of general construction induction training in NSW.
Do you have to renew your white card?
How/when do I renew my white card? Unlike many other professional certifications, the white card is valid forever. Once you go through the training course and receive your white card number, you will never need to apply for white card renewal.
Can you fail a white card test?
Don’t worry if you fail you will get feedback from our Assessors and you can go back and do the assessment again. For the new CPCCWHS1001 course, you will also need a selection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to complete the live video verbal assessment.
How much is it to get a white card?
The cost for White Card course is $79. An additional $20 is payable at the completion of your course for processing of your actual white card.
What jobs can you get with a white card?
What jobs require a White Card?
- Site managers.
- People who access operational construction zones (when unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones for work.
What is the difference between a blue card and a white card?
A Blue Card Qld was an OH&S Card issued for Construction Industry employees. They are no longer issued and have been replaced by White Card Australia training. However, if your Blue Card Qld is still valid and your details are correct, you will be able to enter worksite.
Is white card course hard?
An OH&S Course or ‘ White Card ‘ is not that difficult to get. It is an entry-level, basic construction health and safety training course and takes less than a day to complete. Having a White Card means that you will be less at risk of having an accident on-site, or indeed causing one.
Does my white card expire?
Your white card does not expire as long as you keep up your competencies. If you have not worked in the construction industry in the past 2 years, your white card is not considered to be valid and you will need to retrain.
Is a white card valid in all states?
New South Wales NSW accepts all interstate White Cards.
Is a white card nationally Recognised?
Remember: The card you receive is nationally recognised so you can work across Australia with less hassle and no fuss.
How do I get my white card back?
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Select ‘Start’.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
How long does it take to do a white card online?
However, due to the efficiencies of online learning, we find most people take approximately 2-4 hours to complete the course content and approximately 1-2 hours to complete the assessments (knowledge and video verbal assessment for new CPCCWHS1001 white card ).
Are online white card courses legit?
Online white card training is not recognised by the workplace health and safety regulatory bodies. Authorities like ASQA are not supportive of white card training that’s been done online. Online white card training in NSW is banned.