- 1 How do I get a CSCS card?
- 2 How long does it take to get a CSCS card?
- 3 How do I get a CSCS card without qualifications?
- 4 How much is a CSCS test 2020?
- 5 Can I do CSCS test online?
- 6 Is CSCS test hard?
- 7 How many days is a CSCS course?
- 8 How much is CSCS day course?
- 9 Can I work while waiting for my CSCS card?
- 10 How much is a blue CSCS card?
- 11 Is it illegal to work on site without a CSCS card?
- 12 Are CSCS cards being scrapped?
- 13 How do I pass my CSCS test the first time?
How do I get a CSCS card?
Applying for CSCS cards
- Have a scanned copy of your qualification certificate, or proof that you are registered to complete a recognised construction related qualification relevant to your occupation.
- Have the test ID number from your CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test, this can be found at the top of your pass certificate.
How long does it take to get a CSCS card?
How long will it take for my CSCS card to be sent to me? Most cards arrive at their requested destination within 20 days of application. If your card has not been delivered to your requested destination within five weeks of your application, please contact CSCS.
How do I get a CSCS card without qualifications?
You don’t need to have an NVQ to apply for a CSCS Site Labourers card. You need to have passed a Health, Safety and Environment (H&SE) test and have a QCF Level 1 Award or equivalent in a Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. Other types of qualifications are relevant to the other CSCS cards.
How much is a CSCS test 2020?
How much will the whole process of getting a CSCS card now cost? The price of getting a CSCS card (£36) and taking the CITB health, safety and environment test (£21*) will be £57. This excludes the cost of any additional qualifications you may need.
Can I do CSCS test online?
Booking a CSCS test is straightforward and can be done online or by telephone. You should be able to get an appointment for your test at the CSCS test centre of your choice within two weeks. When booking, you will be offered a test date and time immediately.
Is CSCS test hard?
The CTIB Health, Safety and Environment test is not a hard test to pass.
How many days is a CSCS course?
The course is run over 1-day and is assessed by a multiple choice exam at the end, as well as your overall class participation.
How much is CSCS day course?
Discounted price: £59.99/- only (Normal price £75 Anyone applying for a CSCS Green Card training course will be required to complete the new Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification.
Can I work while waiting for my CSCS card?
If you are wondering about the time to receive after you have passed the Health, Safety and Environment Test that you should read this information. However, you can work on the construction site because some companies agree with proof of passed tested while waiting for your Cscs card.
How much is a blue CSCS card?
Each card will cost you £30. If you have a CITB account they will invoice you. If you do not CSCS will contact you to take payment over the telephone.
Is it illegal to work on site without a CSCS card?
A CSCS card is not legally required to work on a construction site. Holding a CSCS card is not a legislative requirement. It is entirely up to the principal contractor or client whether workers are required to hold a card before they are allowed on site.
Are CSCS cards being scrapped?
As of 28 February 2020, CSCS will no longer be issuing or renewing its yellow Construction Site Visitor cards. The cards were originally introduced for workers who did not perform a construction related role but visited sites on a regular basis.
How do I pass my CSCS test the first time?
10 Powerful Tips For Succeeding In A CSCS Exam
- Practice through mock exams. A good idea is to get an understanding of what you can expect when taking the exam.
- Make sure to prepare properly.
- Invest in CSCS materials.
- Watch the setting out video.
- Overcome tricky questions.
- Talk to people who’ve already passed the exam.
- Go early to the exam.
- Put together a plan.