- 1 How much is a white card NSW?
- 2 What is a construction blue card?
- 3 What does the white card test involve?
- 4 How much is it to get a white card?
- 5 Where can I get a white card?
- 6 Does a white card expire?
- 7 What’s the difference between white card and blue card?
- 8 What’s the difference between white and blue card?
- 9 What card do I need to work on a construction site?
- 10 How do I prepare for a white card?
- 11 What jobs can you get with a white card?
- 12 Can you fail a white card test?
- 13 How do I order a white card?
- 14 Why do I need a white card?
- 15 Are online white cards accepted?
How much is a white card NSW?
Per Person, plus $25 SafeWork NSW card fee. Get your Certificate on the day!
What is a construction blue card?
A Blue Card Qld was an OH&S Card issued for Construction Industry employees. They are no longer issued and have been replaced by White Card Australia training. However, if your Blue Card Qld is still valid and your details are correct, you will be able to enter worksite.
What does the white card test involve?
The Content of the White Card Training Covers: Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work. This will include identifying the key roles and responsibilities on a work site. Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
How much is it to get a white card?
The cost for White Card course is $79. An additional $20 is payable at the completion of your course for processing of your actual white card.
Where can I get a white card?
You must first complete general construction induction training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Use our online search to find a white card trainer in your area. You will need to provide the trainer with 100 points of ID and the course fee is set independently by the RTO.
Does a white card expire?
Do I need to get a White Card? Your White Card will not expire, however if you have been out of the construction industry for a period of two years or more you will need to redo the course.
What’s the difference between white card and blue card?
A White Card is evidence that you have completed a General Construction Induction course/ White Card course (previously known as the Blue Card, Red Card or Green Card course depending on your state). This course is mandatory for anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry.
What’s the difference between white and blue card?
Is There Any Difference Between the White and Blue Card? There are no negative differences between the white and blue card, there are only benefits in training and the ability to work in any state. So as an example, you may live in QLD and work throughout NSW, VIC and the NT.
What card do I need to work on a construction site?
Workers are able to apply for a CSCS card once they have shown that they hold a level of skill and competence on matters such as manual handling and hazardous substances, as well as health and safety awareness. The scheme is widely used on the majority of construction sites.
How do I prepare for a white card?
To qualify for a white card in NSW, you need to first complete general construction induction training with an RTO. Find your nearest white card trainer here. General construction induction training is a nationally accredited competency unit known as ‘CPCCWHS1001 — Prepare to work safely in the construction industry’.
What jobs can you get with a white card?
What jobs require a White Card?
- Site managers.
- People who access operational construction zones (when unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones for work.
Can you fail a white card test?
Don’t worry if you fail you will get feedback from our Assessors and you can go back and do the assessment again. For the new CPCCWHS1001 course, you will also need a selection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to complete the live video verbal assessment.
How do I order a white card?
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Select ‘Start’.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
Why do I need a white card?
A White Card is a mandatory requirement for construction workers in Australia. This means that if you want to work in the construction industry, you have to have one. White Card is the common name for the ‘Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCWHS1001’ training course.
Are online white cards accepted?
Does NSW Accept the White Card Online? Yes. White Cards issued under any state or territory or online is accepted in NSW.