- 1 How do I get a construction white card Qld?
- 2 What is a white card for construction?
- 3 WHO issues white cards Qld?
- 4 Is the Qld construction blue card still valid?
- 5 Can I do a white card online in QLD?
- 6 How much is a white card Qld?
- 7 What PPE do I need for white card?
- 8 How much is it to get a white card?
- 9 What jobs can you get with a white card?
- 10 Does a white card expire Qld?
- 11 Can you do white card course online?
- 12 Where can I get a white card in Brisbane?
- 13 Can you fail a white card test?
- 14 What is the difference between a white card and a blue card?
- 15 Is the white card course hard?
How do I get a construction white card Qld?
You’ll need to contact an RTO and complete the current general construction induction training course (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry). Once you’ve successfully completed this unit, the RTO will issue you with your new general construction induction training card.
What is a white card for construction?
A white card (or general construction induction card ) is required for workers who want to carry out construction work. People who need a white card include: site managers, supervisors, surveyors, labourers and tradespeople. workers whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
WHO issues white cards Qld?
According to the Queensland Office of Industrial Relations Terms and Conditions, before any training organisation can issue a learner a QLD Construction Induction Training Card ( White card ) via online training, we must obtain evidence that learner resides in Queensland, and at a distance of 100 kilometres or more from
Is the Qld construction blue card still valid?
A Blue Card Qld was an OH&S Card issued for Construction Industry employees. They are no longer issued and have been replaced by White Card Australia training.
Can I do a white card online in QLD?
The QLD White Card course is a mandatory requirement for anyone who wants to work in the construction industry and can be completed in person or online via Zoom.
How much is a white card Qld?
Queensland White Card – $89.
What PPE do I need for white card?
To complete this white card course learners will require a PPE kit and a webcam/modern smart phone. If you don’t have access to the required PPE we can send them to you. The required PPE includes a hard hat, safety glasses, high visibility clothing and ear plugs/muffs.
How much is it to get a white card?
The cost for White Card course is $79. An additional $20 is payable at the completion of your course for processing of your actual white card.
What jobs can you get with a white card?
What jobs require a White Card?
- Site managers.
- People who access operational construction zones (when unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones for work.
Does a white card expire Qld?
Your White Card will not expire, however if you have been out of the construction industry for a period of two years or more you will need to redo the course. Can I get my Queensland White Card online?
Can you do white card course online?
You can now get a White Card online in several states which is recognised in all states and territories. This mean that you can do the White Card Course at home, at your own pace. It is convenient, easy, much cheaper than face-to-face training and fully accredited.
Where can I get a white card in Brisbane?
Lost White Card replacement Brisbane
- Brisbane North office. 613a Robinson Road West. 4034 Aspley QLD. View in google maps. View sessions.
- Brisbane South office. 53 Marshall Road. 4106 Rocklea QLD. View in google maps. View sessions.
- Gold Coast office. 115 Currumburra Road. 4214 Ashmore QLD. View in google maps. View sessions.
Can you fail a white card test?
Don’t worry if you fail you will get feedback from our Assessors and you can go back and do the assessment again. For the new CPCCWHS1001 course, you will also need a selection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to complete the live video verbal assessment.
What is the difference between a white card and a blue card?
A White Card is evidence that you have completed a General Construction Induction course/ White Card course (previously known as the Blue Card, Red Card or Green Card course depending on your state). This course is mandatory for anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry.
Is the white card course hard?
An OH&S Course or ‘ White Card ‘ is not that difficult to get. It is an entry-level, basic construction health and safety training course and takes less than a day to complete. Having a White Card means that you will be less at risk of having an accident on-site, or indeed causing one.