- 1 What is a construction white card?
- 2 Can you do white card online in SA?
- 3 How do I get a construction white card Qld?
- 4 How do I get a new white card NSW?
- 5 How much is it to get a white card?
- 6 What jobs can you get with a white card?
- 7 Where can I get a white card?
- 8 How much does it cost to get a white card in South Australia?
- 9 Do white cards expire?
- 10 Can you do white card course online?
- 11 Can you get a white card through TAFE?
- 12 Can I do a white card online in QLD?
- 13 Can I get a white card online in NSW?
- 14 Is it hard to get white card?
- 15 How long does it take to do a white card online?
What is a construction white card?
A White Card is evidence that you have completed a General Construction Induction course/ White Card course (previously known as the Blue Card, Red Card or Green Card course depending on your state). This course is mandatory for anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry.
Can you do white card online in SA?
White Card – South Australia The SA White Card course is only available face-to-face (see classroom locations below). The SA Government does not allow online delivery of the White Card course.
How do I get a construction white card Qld?
You’ll need to contact an RTO and complete the current general construction induction training course (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry). Once you’ve successfully completed this unit, the RTO will issue you with your new general construction induction training card.
How do I get a new white card NSW?
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Select ‘Start’.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
How much is it to get a white card?
The cost for White Card course is $79. An additional $20 is payable at the completion of your course for processing of your actual white card.
What jobs can you get with a white card?
What jobs require a White Card?
- Site managers.
- People who access operational construction zones (when unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones for work.
Where can I get a white card?
You must first complete general construction induction training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Use our online search to find a white card trainer in your area. You will need to provide the trainer with 100 points of ID and the course fee is set independently by the RTO.
How much does it cost to get a white card in South Australia?
How Much Does It Cost to Get a White Card in Adelaide? The average cost is between $99 and $150.
Do white cards expire?
When will I receive my White Card? Your White Card will not expire, however if you have been out of the construction industry for a period of two years or more you will need to redo the course.
Can you do white card course online?
You can now get a White Card online in several states which is recognised in all states and territories. This mean that you can do the White Card Course at home, at your own pace. It is convenient, easy, much cheaper than face-to-face training and fully accredited.
Can you get a white card through TAFE?
It also covers correctly selecting and fitting common personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction work. On successful completion of the course, an academic transcript and a White Card is approved by your Assessor and issued by TAFE SA.
Can I do a white card online in QLD?
The QLD White Card course is a mandatory requirement for anyone who wants to work in the construction industry and can be completed in person or online via Zoom.
Can I get a white card online in NSW?
New South Wales Government (SafeWork NSW ) Approved Until recently it was not possible to do your White Card course online in NSW. However, Express Online Training has been approved by SafeWork NSW to deliver the White Card Course via connected online classroom during the COVID-19 crisis.
Is it hard to get white card?
An OH&S Course or ‘ White Card ‘ is not that difficult to get. It is an entry-level, basic construction health and safety training course and takes less than a day to complete. To be valid your White Card must be issued by a Registered Training Organisation.
How long does it take to do a white card online?
However, due to the efficiencies of online learning, we find most people take approximately 2-4 hours to complete the course content and approximately 1-2 hours to complete the assessments (knowledge and video verbal assessment for new CPCCWHS1001 white card ).