- 1 Can you get a white card online NSW?
- 2 How do I get a new white card NSW?
- 3 What is a construction white card?
- 4 How much is a white card NSW?
- 5 Can you do white card course online?
- 6 Is it hard to get a white card?
- 7 How long is a white card valid for in NSW?
- 8 How much is it to get a white card?
- 9 How much is it to replace a white card?
- 10 What is the difference between a blue card and a white card?
- 11 What PPE do I need for white card?
- 12 What jobs can you get with a white card?
- 13 How long does it take to do a white card online?
- 14 What age can you get a white card NSW?
- 15 What’s involved in getting a white card?
Can you get a white card online NSW?
New South Wales Government (SafeWork NSW ) Approved Until recently it was not possible to do your White Card course online in NSW. However, Express Online Training has been approved by SafeWork NSW to deliver the White Card Course via connected online classroom during the COVID-19 crisis.
How do I get a new white card NSW?
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Select ‘Start’.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
What is a construction white card?
A White Card is evidence that you have completed a General Construction Induction course/ White Card course (previously known as the Blue Card, Red Card or Green Card course depending on your state). This course is mandatory for anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry.
How much is a white card NSW?
Per Person, plus $25 SafeWork NSW card fee. Get your Certificate on the day!
Can you do white card course online?
You can now get a White Card online in several states which is recognised in all states and territories. This mean that you can do the White Card Course at home, at your own pace. It is convenient, easy, much cheaper than face-to-face training and fully accredited.
Is it hard to get a white card?
An OH&S Course or ‘ White Card ‘ is not that difficult to get. It is an entry-level, basic construction health and safety training course and takes less than a day to complete. Having a White Card means that you will be less at risk of having an accident on-site, or indeed causing one.
How long is a white card valid for in NSW?
The statement is valid for 60 days but most cards are issued in less than 30 days.
How much is it to get a white card?
The cost for White Card course is $79. An additional $20 is payable at the completion of your course for processing of your actual white card.
How much is it to replace a white card?
Get your replacement White Card FAST (1-2 business days) Only $27.50! Upgrade to Express Delivery for only $9 extra. All we need is your details, statement of attainment, ID and for you to complete our Declaration.
What is the difference between a blue card and a white card?
A Blue Card Qld was an OH&S Card issued for Construction Industry employees. They are no longer issued and have been replaced by White Card Australia training. However, if your Blue Card Qld is still valid and your details are correct, you will be able to enter worksite.
What PPE do I need for white card?
To complete this white card course learners will require a PPE kit and a webcam/modern smart phone. If you don’t have access to the required PPE we can send them to you. The required PPE includes a hard hat, safety glasses, high visibility clothing and ear plugs/muffs.
What jobs can you get with a white card?
What jobs require a White Card?
- Site managers.
- People who access operational construction zones (when unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones for work.
How long does it take to do a white card online?
However, due to the efficiencies of online learning, we find most people take approximately 2-4 hours to complete the course content and approximately 1-2 hours to complete the assessments (knowledge and video verbal assessment for new CPCCWHS1001 white card ).
What age can you get a white card NSW?
Eligibility. To hold a white card you must be aged 14 or over.
What’s involved in getting a white card?
White card ACT To qualify for a white card in the ACT, you need to first complete construction induction training with an RTO. This construction induction training must include a unit of competency called ‘CPCCWHS1001 — Prepare to work safely in the construction industry’.