- 1 Can you get a white card online in QLD?
- 2 WHO issues white cards Qld?
- 3 What is Construction White Card?
- 4 How much does it cost for a white card?
- 5 Does a white card expire Qld?
- 6 Can you do white card course online?
- 7 Where can I apply for a white card?
- 8 Where can I get a white card in Brisbane?
- 9 Does a white card run out?
- 10 What is the difference between a blue card and a white card?
- 11 Is white card course hard?
- 12 What PPE do I need for white card?
- 13 What do you wear to white card course?
- 14 How do I order a white card?
- 15 What happens in a white card course?
Can you get a white card online in QLD?
The QLD White Card course is a mandatory requirement for anyone who wants to work in the construction industry and can be completed in person or online via Zoom.
WHO issues white cards Qld?
According to the Queensland Office of Industrial Relations Terms and Conditions, before any training organisation can issue a learner a QLD Construction Induction Training Card ( White card ) via online training, we must obtain evidence that learner resides in Queensland, and at a distance of 100 kilometres or more from
What is Construction White Card?
A White Card is evidence that you have completed a General Construction Induction course/ White Card course (previously known as the Blue Card, Red Card or Green Card course depending on your state). This course is mandatory for anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry.
How much does it cost for a white card?
How much does it cost? The cost for White Card course is $79. An additional $20 is payable at the completion of your course for processing of your actual white card.
Does a white card expire Qld?
Your White Card will not expire, however if you have been out of the construction industry for a period of two years or more you will need to redo the course. Can I get my Queensland White Card online?
Can you do white card course online?
You can now get a White Card online in several states which is recognised in all states and territories. This mean that you can do the White Card Course at home, at your own pace. It is convenient, easy, much cheaper than face-to-face training and fully accredited.
Where can I apply for a white card?
You must first complete general construction induction training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Use our online search to find a white card trainer in your area. You will need to provide the trainer with 100 points of ID and the course fee is set independently by the RTO.
Where can I get a white card in Brisbane?
Lost White Card replacement Brisbane
- Brisbane North office. 613a Robinson Road West. 4034 Aspley QLD. View in google maps. View sessions.
- Brisbane South office. 53 Marshall Road. 4106 Rocklea QLD. View in google maps. View sessions.
- Gold Coast office. 115 Currumburra Road. 4214 Ashmore QLD. View in google maps. View sessions.
Does a white card run out?
Unlike many other professional certifications, the white card is valid forever. Once you go through the training course and receive your white card number, you will never need to apply for white card renewal.
What is the difference between a blue card and a white card?
A Blue Card Qld was an OH&S Card issued for Construction Industry employees. They are no longer issued and have been replaced by White Card Australia training. However, if your Blue Card Qld is still valid and your details are correct, you will be able to enter worksite.
Is white card course hard?
An OH&S Course or ‘ White Card ‘ is not that difficult to get. It is an entry-level, basic construction health and safety training course and takes less than a day to complete. Having a White Card means that you will be less at risk of having an accident on-site, or indeed causing one.
What PPE do I need for white card?
To complete this white card course learners will require a PPE kit and a webcam/modern smart phone. If you don’t have access to the required PPE we can send them to you. The required PPE includes a hard hat, safety glasses, high visibility clothing and ear plugs/muffs.
What do you wear to white card course?
You must be at least 14 years of age to commence the course. Have a thorough understanding of both written and spoken English. Have 100 Points of ID (see ID requirements) Must wear closed shoes (no thongs or sandals allowed)
How do I order a white card?
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Select ‘Start’.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
What happens in a white card course?
Students will learn the basic principles of health and safety in the construction industry as well as information about preventing workplace injury and illness, workplace injury management and workers compensation.