- 1 What is the role of BCA?
- 2 Is BCA under government?
- 3 What does BCA Singapore do?
- 4 Do I need BCA approval?
- 5 What are the opportunities after BCA?
- 6 How do I contact BCA?
- 7 What is BCA Workhead?
- 8 How can I get BCA approval?
- 9 When was BCA founded?
- 10 How long does BCA approval take?
- 11 How do I become a qualified person in Singapore?
- 12 How can I start work in BCA?
- 13 Who approves the building plan?
- 14 What is construction account works?
What is the role of BCA?
The primary role of BCA is to develop and regulate Singapore’s building and construction industry. The mission of BCA is shape a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment.
Is BCA under government?
The Building and Construction Authority (Abbreviation: BCA; Chinese: 建设局, Malay: Penguasa Bangunan dan Binaan) is a statutory board under the Ministry of National Development of the Singapore Government. Building and Construction Authority.
|Website||www. bca. gov.sg|
What does BCA Singapore do?
BCA ensures that buildings in Singapore are designed, constructed and maintained to high standards of safety through our building regulatory system. Besides buildings, BCA also regulates excavation works, safety of amusement rides, lifts, escalators, exterior features and outdoor advertisement signs.
Do I need BCA approval?
Carrying out building works without an approval from BCA is an offence under Section 20 of the Building Control Act. Such an offence may incur a fine up to $200,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or both. This does not apply to works termed as ‘Insignificant Building Works’.
What are the opportunities after BCA?
Best Career Options After BCA
- Get an MBA (Master of Business Administration) One of the most popular career options after BCA is getting an MBA degree.
- Become a Data Scientist.
- Become a Digital Marketer.
- Learn Product Management.
- Enter the Blockchain Industry.
- Become a Cyber Security Expert.
- Get an MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
How do I contact BCA?
– Hotline at 1800-3425-222 (1800-DIAL- BCA ) or (+65) 534 0219 (for overseas call ).
What is BCA Workhead?
“ BCA Registered Contractor (for public sector works) – Workhead (Grade)”.
How can I get BCA approval?
Main Contractors of Construction Projects or Owners of Supply Works can apply for approval via https://go.gov.sg/ bca -construction-supply for all workforce deployed (including subcontractors’ workforce).
When was BCA founded?
|Type||Vehicle remarketing and logistics|
|Key people||Avril Palmer-Baunack (Executive Chairman) Tim Lampert (Chief Financial Officer)|
How long does BCA approval take?
BCA registers the application and checks whether QP has submitted all clearances. BCA approves the application within 7 working days from the date of submission, if: All clearances are submitted. BCA requirements are complied with.
How do I become a qualified person in Singapore?
Registration as a Qualified Person
- Apply online to register his name with the Institute under Rule 24(1) of the Legal Profession (Admission) Rules 2011.
- Produce to the Institute such documents* supporting his claim to be a qualified person as the Institute may require,
How can I start work in BCA?
The full listing and details of the COVID-Safe Restart Criteria can be found on BCA website at https://go.gov.sg/ bca – restart -criteria. After completing the self-assessment, companies which are ready for restart will receive an acknowledgement email with a link for them to apply for approval to start works.
Who approves the building plan?
In the city of Bangalore, the new house plan approval provided by BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike). The BBMP has the authority power of under the jurisdiction to provide approval letters to the builders to construct the building according to the approved plan.
What is construction account works?
2 “ Construction Account Works ” refers to all works excluding Construction Projects, Supply Works and Renovation. Works, which are performed by Work Permit and S-Pass holders whose Work Permits and S-Passes state that they are from the “ Construction Sector”.